Whole class ensemble tuition
Support your pupils’ learning in music and beyond: open up opportunities for their lives and futures.
10, 20 and 30 week programmes - currently highly subsidised - in:
- violin, clarinet, recorder, brass, percussion, ukulele - from Gloucestershire Music
- music technology and special schools bespoke programmes - from The Music Works
- beginner strings, woodwind, brass, African drumming – from Gloucestershire Academy of Music
- world percussion using xylophones and more - from Groove On
Covers main elements of the National Curriculum; offers CPD/shadowing for teachers; led by highly skilled, specialist tutors.
Charanga Musical School - for primaries and special schools
Charanga Musical School is a digital resource for primary and special school teachers, helping you to deliver the new primary music curriculum with confidence and ease, and helping pupils from Reception - Year 6 to learn fundamental musical skills through a range of styles and genres from classical to rock, pop to folk.
- Follow the weekly Scheme or create your own music plan with the 'Freestyle' materials
- Suitable for those without music experience, as well as music specialists
- Library of resources for FS, KS1, KS2 and instrumental first access
- Includes Units of Work, themed Topics and instrumental Courses
- Enables children and families to continue at learn at home
- Free twilight training/find-out-more workshops
Click here to start your free 30-day trial!
Price: £150* annual licence fee
*Discounted price negotiated by Make Music Gloucestershire - average price £195
Schools in Gloucestershire already subscribing to Charanga will have their licences extended in proportion to the discount this represents - speak to your Charanga contact for details
Charanga also offers resources for secondary teachers, instrumental teachers and instrumental learners - see the website for more information.