Services and support for music in your school - schools brochure 2016-17
We're here to help you bring music to life in your school, and ensure that all pupils enjoy the benefits - for learning and for life - that music can bring to them. Your school will have received our new schools services brochure by now (addressed to your head and/or head of music), but if not and you'd like a copy, please let us know. You can also download the PDF here.
The brochure includes details of:
- how your school can work with, influence, and benefit from the Hub
- help for schools leadership teams and teachers
- whole class instrumental teaching from trumpets to technology
- help with your schools singing strategy from our new Singing Champion
- help for young people at risk of exclusion or poor outcomes
- instrument hire and repair (free hire to those on low incomes)
- rehearsal and recording spaces and programmes available for schools
- and more
You can find out about all these services, and how to book/find out more using the buttons to the left.
Hub partner The Music Works has produced a brochure providing more detail of its specific services to schools - including music technology; rock, pop, band and urban music; inclusive singing, beatboxing and rapping and more.
You can also download the PDF of this brochure from here.